- Protect clean drinking water for millions of New Yorkers
- Expand renewable energy and increase energy efficiency in public buildings
- Improve public health with clean school buses, more street trees, and lead-free drinking water
- Upgrade roads, bridges, and stormwater infrastructure across the state
- Conserve wildlife habitats, protect local farms, and increase access to parks
- Support 84,000 local, family-sustaining jobs
- And more?
Then join us in committing to Vote Yes this November 8th for Prop 1.